Saturday 21 July 2007

Final Week of the Programme

Well what can I say - I can not believe that it has been over 6 months since I started this wonderful programme! Here is a reminder of what I looked like then -these are a little revealing so my apologies, but they are very real!......I will post my final picture next week end as we have our final weigh in and pictures done after 26 weeks on the programme.



I have reduced my weight by 75 pounds and been able to maintain it even now I am fully back to all conventional foods! But the real proof will be when I can post a picture of myself in a year's time and look even better!
This week is chocolate and refined sugar week and I am surprised to find out that I haven't really missed it as much as I thought I had. I still enjoy a peace of chocolate now and then but sweets have always been my soft spot. I am happy to report they are no longer my soft spot and I can enjoy a few and then I have had enough. Really trying to manage myself better even after putting on a pound again last week. Next week will be my final weekly post as I will now continue with the blog on a monthly basis.
Thank you for your sweet e-mails and postings and will catch you again here for the last weekly post.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shit Sherlock...what a difference....a whole lotto of shape you've got going for you now!! Well done T...that's quite amazing. You gotta keep it up and going so that we can see you at your final goal and the difference it's made. Awesome!! Vanessa (SA)